Monday, August 25, 2008

We are all beginning to get back into our old routine. Clayton doesn't appreciate the early morning wake up call that it is time to get up to get ready to go to the sitter. Waking Claire up gets my day off to a great start. She can be sound asleep and the minute I wake her she is all smiles from ear to ear. We will see how long that last! Both kids are doing great. Troy just purchased a 4-wheeler that Clayton loves. He enjoys getting to go riding with his dad. We purchased him a helmet. He looks quite cute! Claire continues to do new things. She has just figured out how to crawl. If she sees something and wants it, she will get it! She has both of her bottom teeth. She loves her fruit and veggies and even enjoys the teething biscuits. Clayton's surgery is not far off. I will be glad when that is behind us. Troy is busy with work. This is his last week of working four ten hour days. Next week he will be back to his normal 8 hour days. I think he will miss having his Fridays off. As for me, I am quite busy at school. I have a classroom of 19 kids. They are so much fun. I am enjoying being back teaching 2nd grade. I am excited for the football season to begin. My brother has been busy practicing out at Iowa. We were out to watch him scrimmage 2 weeks ago when they had the traditional "Kids Day." Troy and I hope to make it to a few games. They is nothing better than spending a Saturday in Iowa City, tailgating and cheering on the Hawks to a victory, we hope!!!!

No comments:


Clayton Troy