Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Fun!

Clayton and Claire continue to keep me busy and on the go.....I love every minute of it. Claire is growing up way toooooo fast. Having an older brother around, she seems to pick things up very quick!!! We have introduced the whole potty thing to her. She seems a bit interested at times! We are taking baby steps!

Clayton is still ALL boy. He loves the outdoors. Anything that he can do to be with his dad makes him very happy. He LOVES the farm life. He has two calves that he has helped to take care of. He named them Jeff and Bob!!

Claire loves to get right in and tag along with Clayton. He is going to make her rough and tough! She loves to ride the tractor and four wheeler with her daddy. She thinks she is pretty hot stuff!

Clayton and Claire

Clayton and Clairie
Chase and Harper

Troy and I had a Labor Day gathering at our house. Clayton enjoyed the kareoke. I think we may have a future singer on our hands!!!



My little girl!


No comments:


Clayton Troy