Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's About Time!!!!

Wow, time really got away from me....so sorry I have not posted since Easter. Can't say I have a real good excuse either! I am loving being home everyday with Clayton and Claire. They are so much fun :) They are at a great age this summer to be outside, go swimming, and to just get up and go with whatever. We are over the baby stage which is quite nice.
Clayton is a very busy three and a half year old. He loves the water. We just recently bought him a small dino pool which he absolutely loves. The big swimming pool that has been at the house forever has been moved to a new location. My mom and dad are proud owners of a nice big pool now! I just decided it was getting to be way to much work with two little ones. We are hoping to get it up this weekend. It doesn't bother me to know that the kids and I can get in the car and drive 15 minutes to grandma's and swim. I was very thankful my mom and dad were willing to take the pool.:)
My little Claire bear is going to be 18 months at the end of June. Kinda brings a tear to my eye. She is growing up so fast. She loves her big brother so much and learns a lot from him. She is talking more and trying so hard to make words. Her tubes have helped her lots. She is not so sure of the water. She would rather watch her crazy brother!!
Troy and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary. Hard to believe. We are getting ready to head to Omaha this Friday as a good friend of mine from high school is getting married. My mom has offered to keep the kiddos.I hope it is a good trip. Should be lots of fun!

Now I promise I will post some new pics SOON. I need to download pictures from my camera!!!

1 comment:

Sharie said...

Thanks for the cute new pictures! So glad you're enjoying your summer at home. Nice that you and Troy can get away together alone. Aren't grandparents a blessing?! Gracie loves going to the pool, riding her bike, playing outdoors, swinging...oh the joys of childhood!


Clayton Troy