Harper Kay Miller
January 30th, 2009
8 lbs 13 1/2 ozs.
21 inches long
8:55 P.M.
Mom and Harper are both doing great!
They are both expected to get home Super Bowl Sunday!
Here are some pics! Enjoy :)
Harper Kay Miller
10:00 p.m.
Just one hour old!
I watched Harper get cleaned up for awhile. Harper was wide awake and very alert. She just laid there and looked around! She is a perfect baby girl....very long! Yes, you are seeing some dark hair!
Proud mom and dad....Dani you look so good!

The proud Aunt and Uncle....we went out to eat in Clinton awaiting a phone call that we could come and meet our new little niece!

Saturday.....Harper is a little over 12 hours old. Clayton could not wait to meet his new baby cousin. He asked lots of questions about Aunt Dani and the baby. Clayton relates a hospital with being sick. After his latest experience with a hospital I would have to say that it is not his favorite place to be! He was very excited to take a balloon to Dani and Kyle. He was quite cute with Harper. I think he will be a great big cousin and do a great job of looking after her!!!
Claire is going to wait and meet her new cousin once everyone is home. She has a bit of a cold, so therefore I wanted to keep her away. I will have to say I was kinda sad...she is no longer a baby. She is going to look quite big next to her new playmate!!!

5 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures Michelle - I agree Harper is truly adorable, God is so good and she was worth the wait! It will be such fun when she and Claire can play together! God's blessings to you all!
Love, Aunt Sandy
She is beautiful :) ...and Dani looks great(Kyle too). Now the real fun begins..so much more fun to get to hold her, feed her, change her, rock her, smile at her. I kept cking their Blog yesterday for pics...thanks for posting these! I don't think she'll be lacking any love or attention!! Love to all the Mahmens Family
Thanks for the pictures, Michelle!
She is beautiful Michelle! Tell Dani congrats!
PS Michelle--I just love the picture of Clayton with Harper. Some of my favorite pictures of my kids are the ones where they're holding new babies--can't beat that smile.
Post a Comment